Terms of Service
The terms of service (the “Terms” ) apply to your access and use of the online file storage and sharing service (the “Service” ) provided by Olam Solutions. (“Docpresentation”, “we”,“our”or“us” , registered at 651 N Broad St Suite 201 Middletown, DE 19709 United States. The Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Docpresentation for the Service (or any part thereof). If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept the Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and Docpresentation for violations of the Terms.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Service, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the posting of such revisions on our website located at https://docpresentation.com/(the “Site” ), and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Service (or any portion thereof) following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications on the Site.Therefore, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of the amended Terms, you must stop using the Service.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Service, please contact us.
Customer Data & the Service
The data, information, files, photos and other content that you provide to Docpresentation when you use the Service and any comments you post to the blog section of the Site is referred, in the Terms, as “Customer Data” .
You agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any signup, login and/or registration forms made available via the Service (“Registration Data”);
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Docpresentation, in order to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Docpresentation.
Grants & Restrictions
Subject to the terms and conditions of the terms, Docpresentation grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to access and use the Service.
Unless expressly set forth in the Terms, you will not, and will not allow any third party to:
- disclose to any third party any performance information or analysis relating to the Service;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods with respect to the Site or the Service;
- download (other than the page caching) any portion of the Site (including, but not limited to, any materials contained in the Site); and
- use of the Site, the materials contained in the Site or the Service other than for its intended purpose.
As between Docpresentation and you and subject to the grants in the Terms, Docpresentation will own all right, title and interest in and to the Service :
- any work product developed by Docpresentation as a result of the performance of the Service; and
- any and all Intellectual Property Rights embodied therein. For the purpose of the Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, trade secrets and any other form of intellectual property rights recognized in any jurisdiction, including applications and registrations for any of the foregoing.
You must use reasonable security precautions in connection with your use of the Service. You must comply with the Laws (as defined below) with respect to your use of the Service. You must cooperate with Docpresentation’s reasonable investigation of Service downtime/outages, security problems and any suspected breach of the Terms. For the purposes of the Terms, “Laws” means federal, national, state, provincial, municipal and local laws, regulations, rules, judicial decrees, decisions and judgments in each and every jurisdiction applicable to you, Docpresentation, the subject matter of the Terms and/or the Service.
You represent and warrant that:
- all Customer Data (as defined below) is either your sole property or has been collected by you from a third party in accordance with your privacy guidelines;
- your privacy guidelines comply with all applicable Laws; and (iii) you have obtained all consents required by the applicable Laws to transfer all of the Customer Data to Docpresentation for storage by Docpresentation within the United States or other countries.
Docpresentation is not responsible to you for unauthorized access to Customer Data or the unauthorized use of the Service. You are responsible for:
- the use of the Service by any of your employees or any person to whom you have given access to the Service; and
- any person who gains access to Customer Data or the Service as a result of your failure to use reasonable security precautions (even if such use was not authorized by you).
Notwithstanding any terms to the contrary in the Terms, Docpresentation may disclose Customer Data: (i) as required by any applicable Laws; or (ii) in response to a subpoena or other compulsory legal process.
YOU HAVE TO LOG INTO YOUR FREE ACCOUNT AT LEAST ONCE PER EVERY 90 DAYS. OTHERWISE, YOUR FREE ACCOUNT AND ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMER DATA WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DELETED. DELETED CUSTOMER DATA CANNOT BE RESTORED.
You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Service any of the following:
- Customer Data that is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, violent, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- Customer Data that is illegal or unlawful, that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Customer Data that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property right or other right of any party; and
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code, script or other software designed to automate any functionality on the Service without docpresentation 's express written consent. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Service, and you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service or the users of the Service:
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates the Terms or any other rules or policies established from time to time by Docpresentation;
- Create an account, post any content, or otherwise use the Service if you are not at least 18 years of age;
- Modify, adapt, hack or emulate the Service;
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures or other features designed to protect the Service or users of the Service or third parties; and
- Infringe upon or violate the rights of Docpresentation, its users or any third party.
Docpresentation takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user conduct or for any Customer Data posted, stored or made available via the Service or the Site, nor is Docpresentation liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Your use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. Enforcement of the Customer Data and conduct rules set forth in the Terms is solely at Docpresentation 's discretion, and failure to enforce such rules in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such rules in other instances. In addition, these rules do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Service will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules.
Docpresentation may provide third-party content on the Service or the Site and may provide links to websites and content of third parties (collectively the Third-party Content” as a service to those interested in this information. Docpresentation does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-party Content including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Docpresentation is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third-party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-party Content. Users use such Third-party Content contained therein at their own risk. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
Advertisements and promotions, third-party products/ and services
Docpresentation may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via the Service or the Site or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services via the Service or the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. Docpresentation is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non- Docpresentation advertisers or third-party information accessible via the Service or the Site.
The Docpresentation logos and slogan contained in the Site (or made available via the Service) are trademarks of Docpresentation and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Docpresentation or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing " Docpresentation" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Docpresentation without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site and the Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Docpresentation and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site (or made available via the Service) are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
Docpresentation PROVIDES THE SERVICE and the site ON AN “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. Docpresentation DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. Docpresentation AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICE WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE, BY COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL:
- WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY;
- WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT Docpresentation KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE); AND
- WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OR CONDITION OF TITLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE SERVICE REQUIRES ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET;
- Docpresentation IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATING OR MAINTAINING YOUR SERVERS AND YOUR CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET TO ACCESS AND UTILIZE THE SERVICE; AND
- THERE ARE RISKS INHERENT IN INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THAT COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF CUSTOMER DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY HAVE CAUSED BY USING THE SERVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR REPLACE (WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE), ANY CUSTOMER DATA THAT: (W) IS UNLAWFUL; (X) MAY COMPROMISE THE SECURITY OF THE SERVERS; (Y) USES EXCESSIVE BANDWIDTH, OR (Z) WE DEEM, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MUST BE REMOVED. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
You, at your sole expense, will defend, indemnify and hold Docpresentation and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, affiliates and agents (collectively,“Docpresentation Indemnitees”) harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened suits, actions, proceedings (at law or in equity), claims (groundless or otherwise), damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, expert witnesses’ costs and fees, penalties, interest and disbursements) arising from or relating to any suit, action, or proceeding against any Docpresentation Indemnitees, whether successful or not, caused by, arising out of, resulting from, attributable to or in any way incidental to:
- any breach by you of the Terms (including, but not limited to, any breach by you of any of your representations or warranties);
- Customer Data (including, but not limited to, any violation, misappropriation or infringement of any third party's Intellectual Property Rights or rights of privacy or right of publicity caused by your acts or omissions with respect to Customer Data (or any portion thereof)); or (iii) your conduct. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL: (I) Docpresentation BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS, THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) Docpresentation’s TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Docpresentation UNDER THE TERMS (IF ANYTHING). MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT EXPAND THIS LIMITATION. THIS SECTION WILL BE GIVEN FULL EFFECT EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THE TERMS IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
Account Termination Policy
- Docpresentation will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Docpresentation reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Docpresentation may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us.